In a Hurry?
Drop a query to get best deals!
see the beauti of kerala atractive palce munnar thekkady alappuzha kaniyakumari kovalam
.Arrive at Cochin Airport and drive to Munnar, , proceed for full day Munnar sightseeing, includes visit to the Eravikulam (Rajamalai) National Park; which is a 30 minutes drive away from Munnar town. The main attraction of this park is the ‘Nilgiri Thaars’- a rare species of mountain goats, protected here. An evening walk through the plantations of Cardamom and Tea; which will refresh you with abundance of fresh and medicated air. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing , this covers visit to the Tea factory & Tea Museum, the Mattupetty Dam(speed boating facilities are available here), Echo Point, Kundala Lake, top station(Top Station offers panoramic view of the neighboring state of Tamil Nadu), etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast drive to Thekkady (Periyar), one of the most popular wildlife sanctuaries in South India. On arrival, check-in at your hotel. Afternoon, option to take a Common Motor Boat ride on the Periyar Lake to see the wildlife around the lake or go for sightseeing which includes diverse attractions like Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Here you can go for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wildlife like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. You can recreate yourself by having optional activities like Spice Plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride, etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to Alleppey to board onto the Houseboat at 1230 hrs. Houseboats are the modern forms of kettuvallams or rice boats which were used as ferries to carry rice. Lunch on the houseboat and later cruise through the narrow canals of the Vembanad Lake. The boat moors on the lake for the night by evening. After dark you can enjoy a delicious dinner to the sound of water lapping the side of the boat.
after breakfast process you can go to the beach at Kovalam and enjoy waves of Arabian Sea, the light house, watch evening sunset and the bonfire at the beach. Overnight stay Hotel at Kovalam.
Morning After breakfast at 9.00 proceed to full day touring in Kovalam, you will visit Vizhinjam Marine Aquerium, Halcyon Castle, Analothbhave Mathe Church, Fishing Harbour, Vizhinjam Village, Samudra Beach, Rock Cut Cave, Chowara, Poovar... Overnight stay in the Hotel at Kovalam
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel at 09.00 and proceed to the meeting place of the three seas, Kanyakumari(The Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea, and the Bay of Bengal). On the way, you are lucky to visit Padmanapuram Palace and Suchindreem Temple. On arrival at Kanyakumari check in to the hotel, afternoon visits the Gandhi Memorial Temple, Vivekananda Rock, Devikanya Temple and return hotel after seeing the sunset from the southern tip of India. Overnight stay Hotel at Kanyakumari.
Finally the day has come we have to say bye - - - Please have the breakfast before you check out of the hotel room at 09:00 hrs. We transfer you from the Hotel to the airport / railway station at trivandrum or kochi
All hotel accomodations with breakfast.
Houseboat stay with all meals
A/c private cab for transportation .
Communicative driver who can also guide you for sight seeing .
Cab is for all interdestination transfers and sight seing trip as per the Itenary.
All cost related to the cab is covered like , fuel , toll , parking , permit , driver charges etc….
Pick up and drop at either Cochin/ Ernakulam /Trivandrum as mentioned in the itenary
Bus/ flight / train Tickets
Lunch and dinner in the hotels
Entry tickets and camera tickets
Service tax 4.5%
Any personal expenses like , phone , laundry , foods and beverages etc…
Any thing which is not included in the above inclusions
Night driving is not recommended
50% of Package cost as advance for confirmation
Balance 50% on or before the day of arrival.
• 10% of package cost as service charge for more than 25 days noticed cancellation.
• 25% of package cost as Cancellation charge for 14 days noticed cancellation.
• 50 % of package cost as cancellation charge for 7 days noticed cancellation.
• No refund for any tour cancelled without 7 days notice period
1. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your initial payment 2. Birds holiday will confirm the hotels only after getting the initial payment from guest. 3. If offered hotels are not available at that time, Birds Holiday will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission. 4. All guests are requested to visit hotel websites or other sites for hotel reviews before giving permission to Birds Holiday for booking the hotels. 5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly. 6. Normally vehicle is available from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night driving on safety point of view. 7. On emergency cases /special cases we provide early / late driving, but it should be mentioned in the final itenary sent to you. 8. In Deluxe a/c houseboats , a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms. 9. Check in time of houseboat is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am .Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am 10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people one day in advance to enable them to prepare for your trip 11. The service / quality complaints of houseboats , if any should be raised on that time itself, then only Birds Holiday can correct the same. 12. Cancellation of all packages with the panel hotels ( listed in our websites ) is subjected to the cancellation policy of Birds holiday , which is exhibited in the website. Cancellation of all other packages will be subjected to the policy of each hotels included in that package. 13. Any unexpected Natural calamity , Strikes , Hartals etc are beyond the control of Birds Holiday , and Birds Holiday not responsible for the inconvenience due to this.