In a Hurry?
Drop a query to get best deals!
For beach lovers, Kovalam is one of the best places to visit.Located about 16 km from the capital city of Thiruvananthapuram,this beach town is full of tourists from different parts of the world during tourist season.The beach in Kovalam consists of three sections.Each section is separated by rocks.They are the Light house beach, Hawah or Eve’s beach and third one is the Samudra beach.
You will be received when you arrive at Trivandrum by our executive / driver and proceed to Kovalam. Kovalam is almost 20 km away from Trivandrum, and it might take 45 minutes to reach it. On arrival at Kovalam, check into beach resort and refresh. Spend your evening time in the beach. Overnight in the beach resort
After breakfast, proceed for trivandrum sight seins Major places are Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple , Napier museum , Kuthiramalika palace , Zoo , Mueseum an shanghumugham beach Spend your evenin in kovalam Beaches Evening in the beach resort
After breakfast checkout from the hotel as per your return ticket timing or by checkout time of hotel and proceed to Trivandrum airport / railway station , which is 25 km from Kovalam. Later drop you at Trivandrum airport/Railway station for your return journey. Tour ends with a smile.
All hotel accomodations with breakfast.
A/c private cab for transportation .
Communicative driver who can also guide you for sight seing .
Cab is for all interdestination transfers and sight seing trip as per the Itenary.
All cost related to the cab is covered like , fuel , toll , parking , permit , driver charges etc….
Pick up and drop at Trivandrum as mentioned in the itenary
Bus/ flight / train Tickets
Lunch and dinner in the hotels
Entry tickets and camera tickets
Service tax 4.5%
Any personal expenses like , phone , laundry , foods and beverages etc…
Any thing which is not included in the above inclusions
Night driving is not recommended
50% of Package cost as advance for confirmation
Balance 50% on or before the day of arrival.
• 10% of package cost as service charge for more than 25 days noticed cancellation.
• 25% of package cost as Cancellation charge for 14 days noticed cancellation.
• 50 % of package cost as cancellation charge for 7 days noticed cancellation.
• No refund for any tour cancelled without 7 days notice period
1. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your initial payment 2. Birds holiday will confirm the hotels only after getting the initial payment from guest. 3. If offered hotels are not available at that time, Birds Holiday will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission. 4. All guests are requested to visit hotel websites or other sites for hotel reviews before giving permission to Birds Holiday for booking the hotels. 5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly. 6. Normally vehicle is available from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night driving on safety point of view. 7. On emergency cases /special cases we provide early / late driving, but it should be mentioned in the final itenary sent to you. 8. In Deluxe a/c houseboats , a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms. 9. Check in time of houseboat is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am .Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am 10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people one day in advance to enable them to prepare for your trip 11. The service / quality complaints of houseboats , if any should be raised on that time itself, then only Birds Holiday can correct the same. 12. Cancellation of all packages with the panel hotels ( listed in our websites ) is subjected to the cancellation policy of Birds holiday , which is exhibited in the website. Cancellation of all other packages will be subjected to the policy of each hotels included in that package. 13. Any unexpected Natural calamity , Strikes , Hartals etc are beyond the control of Birds Holiday , and Birds Holiday not responsible for the inconvenience due to this.