In a Hurry?
Drop a query to get best deals!
Visit the famous atractive place Ooty Kodaikanal Madurai
Arrival at coimbatore drive at Ooty on the way pass through Bandipur and Madumalai forest. Check in at the hotel as you arrive in Ooty. Evening free for shopping and other activities and overnight stay at Ooty
After breakfast proceed for a site seeing tour of Ooty. Visit the Doddabeta Peak which is the highest peak of Ooty. From here you will get a very panoramic view of the neighboring regions. By noon back at Ooty town. Afternoon visit the famous Botanical garden built in 1847 and the Ooty Lake were boating facility is available. Horse-back riding around the lake also is available. Evening visit Coonoor. Overnight at Ooty.
After Breakfast process drive to kodaikanal after Local site seeing Christ The King Church Lutheran Church Green over night stay at hotel
After breakfast process visitValley View Pine Forest Kurini Andavar Temple Pillar Rocks Bryant Park Kodai Lake View Flora and Fauna Museum Bear Shola Falls Devil´s Kitchen Silent Valley View Dolphin´s Nose. over night stay at kodaikanal hotel,
After breakfast proceed sight seeing and.river Vaigai and it is also known as the city of temples, prominent being the famous Madurai Meenakshi Temple. etc....over night stay at hotel
Check out after breakfast proceed tat madurai. .Drop at airport for onward
All hotel accomodations with breakfast.
A/c private cab for transportation .
Communicative driver who can also guide you for sight seing .
Cab is for all interdestination transfers and sight seing trip as per the Itenary.
All cost related to the cab is covered like , fuel , toll , parking , permit , driver charges etc….
Pick up and drop at either as mentioned in the itenary
Bus/ flight / train Tickets
Lunch and dinner in the hotels
Entry tickets and camera tickets
Service tax 4.5%
Any personal expenses like , phone , laundry , foods and beverages etc…
Any thing which is not included in the above inclusions
Night driving is not recommended
50% of Package cost as advance for confirmation
Balance 50% on or before the day of arrival.
• 10% of package cost as service charge for more than 25 days noticed cancellation.
• 25% of package cost as Cancellation charge for 14 days noticed cancellation.
• 50 % of package cost as cancellation charge for 7 days noticed cancellation.
• No refund for any tour cancelled without 7 days notice period
1. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your initial payment 2. Birds holiday will confirm the hotels only after getting the initial payment from guest. 3. If offered hotels are not available at that time, Birds Holiday will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission. 4. All guests are requested to visit hotel websites or other sites for hotel reviews before giving permission to Birds Holiday for booking the hotels. 5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly. 6. Normally vehicle is available from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night driving on safety point of view. 7. On emergency cases /special cases we provide early / late driving, but it should be mentioned in the final itenary sent to you. 8. In Deluxe a/c houseboats , a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms. 9. Check in time of houseboat is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am .Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am 10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people one day in advance to enable them to prepare for your trip 11. The service / quality complaints of houseboats , if any should be raised on that time itself, then only Birds Holiday can correct the same. 12. Cancellation of all packages with the panel hotels ( listed in our websites ) is subjected to the cancellation policy of Birds holiday , which is exhibited in the website. Cancellation of all other packages will be subjected to the policy of each hotels included in that package. 13. Any unexpected Natural calamity , Strikes , Hartals etc are beyond the control of Birds Holiday , and Birds Holiday not responsible for the inconvenience due to this.