In a Hurry?
Drop a query to get best deals!
Sabarimala is a famous pilgrimage centre located at the Periyar Tiger Reserve in the Western Ghat mountain range. Nearly 100 million pilgrims from all over world come to Sabrimala annually. Women are not allowed to enter the temple. Sabrimala is a pilgrim centre and devotees trek through forests to reach Lord Ayyappa Temple. Other places one can visit is Vavar Shrine, Malikkappuram Devi Temple, Sabarimala Sannidham, Nirakal Mahavir Temple and Shabri Mala Rock Temple. Palazhi, Sopanam, Manikantan and Chinmudra are some of the hotels that cater to the pilgrim traffic; however, no restaurants are available in Sabarimala. The nearest airports are Kochi and Thiruvananthapurm and nearest railway stations are Kottayam, Thiruvalla and Chenganur. Majority of people come by road, by buses or cars.
On arrival at cochin international airport / Ernakulam railway station recieving by our staff and proceed to Pampa. Pampa is the base camp of Sabarimala, and vehicles are allowed only up to this point . Pampa is almost 150 km from cochin airport Enroute visit Chottanikkara Devi temple , Kaduthuruthy Mahadeva temple , Ettumanoor Mahadeva Temple and Erumelui Sastha temple. On arrival at Pampa take the Holi bath in river Pampa and proceed to Sabarimala for Ayyappa darshan Sabarimala Temple Opening timing : 4 am to 1 pm and 5 pm to 10 pm Neyyabhishakam Timing : 4:30 am to 9:30 am ( Accomodation on your expense in Sannihanam , which you can book in www.sabarimala.org) You can also book darshan timin in virtual queue in the same site
After completing darshan in the morning , get down to Pampa . Start your return trip to cochin international airport or Railway station in Ernakulam . Drop you for your return Journey Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa
A/c private cab for transportation .
Communicative driver who can also guide you for sight seing .
Cab is for all interdestination transfers and sight seing trip as per the Itenary.
All cost related to the cab is covered like , fuel , toll , parking , permit , driver charges etc….
Pick up and drop at either Cochin/ Ernakulam as mentioned in the itenary
Bus/ flight / train Tickets
Lunch and dinner in the hotels
Entry tickets and camera tickets
Service tax 4.5%
Any personal expenses like , phone , laundry , foods and beverages etc…
Any thing which is not included in the above inclusions
Night driving is not recommended
50% of Package cost as advance for confirmation
Balance 50% on or before the day of arrival.
• 10% of package cost as service charge for more than 25 days noticed cancellation.
• 25% of package cost as Cancellation charge for 14 days noticed cancellation.
• 50 % of package cost as cancellation charge for 7 days noticed cancellation.
• No refund for any tour cancelled without 7 days notice period
1. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your initial payment 2. Birds holiday will confirm the hotels only after getting the initial payment from guest. 3. If offered hotels are not available at that time, Birds Holiday will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission. 4. All guests are requested to visit hotel websites or other sites for hotel reviews before giving permission to Birds Holiday for booking the hotels. 5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly. 6. Normally vehicle is available from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night driving on safety point of view. 7. On emergency cases /special cases we provide early / late driving, but it should be mentioned in the final itenary sent to you. 8. In Deluxe a/c houseboats , a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms. 9. Check in time of houseboat is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am .Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am 10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people one day in advance to enable them to prepare for your trip 11. The service / quality complaints of houseboats , if any should be raised on that time itself, then only Birds Holiday can correct the same. 12. Cancellation of all packages with the panel hotels ( listed in our websites ) is subjected to the cancellation policy of Birds holiday , which is exhibited in the website. Cancellation of all other packages will be subjected to the policy of each hotels included in that package. 13. Any unexpected Natural calamity , Strikes , Hartals etc are beyond the control of Birds Holiday , and Birds Holiday not responsible for the inconvenience due to this.