In a Hurry?
Drop a query to get best deals!
Tourists flock to Cherai to enjoy its pristine beaches and pleasant weather. Known as the longest beach in Southern India, it is the place where backwaters converge with the sea. There are plenty of activities to enjoy at Cherai beach and people have occasionally spotted some dolphins as well. We have a special two day, one night package that will take you from Kochi to Cherai, where you can relax on its pristine sand, enjoy sun bathing, look at the swaying palm trees and watch the waves. You will feel rejuvenated and return to your home relaxed and free of stress.
We will receive you at Kochi Airport or the railway station and drive you to Cherai about 25 km away and situated in the Vypin Island. We will book you into a hotel and you are free to relax and enjoy swimming, sunbathing or strolling on its pristine sands. If you are a fishing buff, you can enjoy fishing and angling in Cherai or visit seaside restaurants and cafes. Watch the sun go down on the Arabian Sea, return to your hotel and turn in for the night.
On day two enjoy an early morning stroll on the beach, return to your hotel for a hearty breakfast. You will book out from the hotel in the early afternoon and we will drive you back to Kochi, drop you at your chosen destination, Ernakulam Railway Station or International Airport as you start your journey back home.
All hotel accomodations with breakfast.
A/c private cab for transportation .
Communicative driver who can also guide you for sight seing .
Cab is for all interdestination transfers and sight seing trip as per the Itenary.
All cost related to the cab is covered like , fuel , toll , parking , permit , driver charges etc….
Pick up and drop at either / as mentioned in the itenary
Bus/ flight / train Tickets
Lunch and dinner in the hotels
Entry tickets and camera tickets
Service tax 4.5%
Any personal expenses like , phone , laundry , foods and beverages etc…
Any thing which is not included in the above inclusions
Night driving is not recommended
50% of Package cost as advance for confirmation
Balance 50% on or before the day of arrival.
• 10% of package cost as service charge for more than 25 days noticed cancellation.
• 25% of package cost as Cancellation charge for 14 days noticed cancellation.
• 50 % of package cost as cancellation charge for 7 days noticed cancellation.
• No refund for any tour cancelled without 7 days notice period
1. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your initial payment 2. Birds holiday will confirm the hotels only after getting the initial payment from guest. 3. If offered hotels are not available at that time, Birds Holiday will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission. 4. All guests are requested to visit hotel websites or other sites for hotel reviews before giving permission to Birds Holiday for booking the hotels. 5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly. 6. Normally vehicle is available from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night driving on safety point of view. 7. On emergency cases /special cases we provide early / late driving, but it should be mentioned in the final itenary sent to you. 8. In Deluxe a/c houseboats , a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms. 9. Check in time of houseboat is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am .Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am 10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people one day in advance to enable them to prepare for your trip 11. The service / quality complaints of houseboats , if any should be raised on that time itself, then only Birds Holiday can correct the same. 12. Cancellation of all packages with the panel hotels ( listed in our websites ) is subjected to the cancellation policy of Birds holiday , which is exhibited in the website. Cancellation of all other packages will be subjected to the policy of each hotels included in that package. 13. Any unexpected Natural calamity , Strikes , Hartals etc are beyond the control of Birds Holiday , and Birds Holiday not responsible for the inconvenience due to this.