In a Hurry?
Drop a query to get best deals!
Enjoy the intresting atractive place calicut wayanad
Your Wayanad trip starts on your arrival at Calicut airport or railway station. Our representative/chauffeur will welcome you at the arrival terminal/gate and you will be driven directly to Resort. On the way you will be delighted with the mesmerizing sight of hills, lakes reflecting the surrounding lustrous forests, caves, small streams and miniature waterfalls. On your arrival you are cordially led into the leisure of a hotel room. Dinner and the overnight stay at the hotel.
Morning after a healthy breakfast from the hotel proceed for full day sightseeing in Wayanad. A trek up the Ambukuthi hill near Ambalavayal takes you to the neolithic Cave site of Edakkal. Later visit Muthanga forest in the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, where you watch herds of wild Elephants and other mammals and birds. After having your lunch proceed to Kuruva Island. This beautiful Island occupies in 955 acres of green forest on the tributaries of east flowing river Kabani. After roaming around you will be driven to back to your hotel. Enjoy the Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of Wayanad. Set at an altitude of 700 - 2100 m above sea level, Wayanad is one of the districts in Kerala that has been able to retain its pristine nature. The fast-flowing rivers - Panamaram, Mananthavady and Kabini add to the beauty of Wayanad. Sightseeing attractions in Wayanad include Pookoda Lake, Lakkadi, Kuruva Island, Edakkal Cave. Overnight stay is arranged in Wayanad.
Check-out the hotel after the breakfast and proceed to Vythiri which is just 12 kms from Kalpetta. Visit Pookode lake, the enduring fresh water lake nestled among wooded hills which is 3 kms south of Vythiri. You can also enjoy boating in the lake. Later we drive you back to the airport/railway station for your onward journey. Wayanad Trip Ends with Happy Memories
All hotel accomodations with breakfast
A/c private cab for transportation .
Communicative driver who can also guide you for sight seing .
Cab is for all interdestination transfers and sight seing trip as per the Itenary.
All cost related to the cab is covered like , fuel , toll , parking , permit , driver charges etc….
Pick up and drop at either as mentioned in the itenary
Bus/ flight / train Tickets
Lunch and dinner in the hotels
Entry tickets and camera tickets
Service tax 4.5%
Any personal expenses like , phone , laundry , foods and beverages etc…
Any thing which is not included in the above inclusions
Night driving is not recommended
50% of Package cost as advance for confirmation
Balance 50% on or before the day of arrival.
• 10% of package cost as service charge for more than 25 days noticed cancellation.
• 25% of package cost as Cancellation charge for 14 days noticed cancellation.
• 50 % of package cost as cancellation charge for 7 days noticed cancellation.
• No refund for any tour cancelled without 7 days notice period
1. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your initial payment 2. Birds holiday will confirm the hotels only after getting the initial payment from guest. 3. If offered hotels are not available at that time, Birds Holiday will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission. 4. All guests are requested to visit hotel websites or other sites for hotel reviews before giving permission to Birds Holiday for booking the hotels. 5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly. 6. Normally vehicle is available from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night driving on safety point of view. 7. On emergency cases /special cases we provide early / late driving, but it should be mentioned in the final itenary sent to you. 8. In Deluxe a/c houseboats , a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms. 9. Check in time of houseboat is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am .Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am 10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people one day in advance to enable them to prepare for your trip 11. The service / quality complaints of houseboats , if any should be raised on that time itself, then only Birds Holiday can correct the same. 12. Cancellation of all packages with the panel hotels ( listed in our websites ) is subjected to the cancellation policy of Birds holiday , which is exhibited in the website. Cancellation of all other packages will be subjected to the policy of each hotels included in that package. 13. Any unexpected Natural calamity , Strikes , Hartals etc are beyond the control of Birds Holiday , and Birds Holiday not responsible for the inconvenience due to this.