In a Hurry?
Drop a query to get best deals!
Visit the atractive places in Banglore Coorg Banglore
On arrival at Bangalore airport/railway station, get a warm welcome by our tour representative who will guide you about the entire tour and drive you from Mangalore to Coorg, which is about three and half hour journey. On reaching Coorg in the evening, we will check in at the hotel and rest for a while. Afterwards, we will gather in hotel's in-built resultant to enjoy mouth-watering dinner along with a relaxing overnight stay.
In the morning after breakfast, we will leave for the local sightseeing tour of Coorg. We will start our day tour by paying a visit to the holy Omkareshwar temple located at Talacauvery. After exploring the beauty of this ancient temple, enjoy delicious lunch. Thereafter, get yourself away from the hustle and bustle of the city right in the lap of the nature at the stunning Abbey's fall and Raja's seat. Later in the evening, return back to the hotel for a stress bursting overnight stay.
After breakfast in the morning, we will proceed to visit the Golden temple nestled near Kushalnagar in the region of Coorg. It is one of the biggest Tibetan monasteries of India and allows visitors to learn in depth about Tibetan religion and culture. After exploring the astonishing temple, return back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
On the last day of tour, we will have breakfast in the morning and thereafter, check out from the hotel to drive back to bangalore. On reaching, get transferred to the airport/railway station to board flight or train for onward destination.
All hotel accomodations with breakfast.
A/c private cab for transportation .
Communicative driver who can also guide you for sight seing .
Cab is for all interdestination transfers and sight seing trip as per the Itenary.
All cost related to the cab is covered like , fuel , toll , parking , permit , driver charges etc….
Pick up and drop at either as mentioned in the itenary
Bus/ flight / train Tickets
Lunch and dinner in the hotels
Entry tickets and camera tickets
Service tax 4.5%
Any personal expenses like , phone , laundry , foods and beverages etc…
Any thing which is not included in the above inclusions
Night driving is not recommende
50% of Package cost as advance for confirmation
Balance 50% on or before the day of arrival.
• 10% of package cost as service charge for more than 25 days noticed cancellation.
• 25% of package cost as Cancellation charge for 14 days noticed cancellation.
• 50 % of package cost as cancellation charge for 7 days noticed cancellation.
• No refund for any tour cancelled without 7 days notice period
1. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your initial payment 2. Birds holiday will confirm the hotels only after getting the initial payment from guest. 3. If offered hotels are not available at that time, Birds Holiday will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission. 4. All guests are requested to visit hotel websites or other sites for hotel reviews before giving permission to Birds Holiday for booking the hotels. 5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly. 6. Normally vehicle is available from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night driving on safety point of view. 7. On emergency cases /special cases we provide early / late driving, but it should be mentioned in the final itenary sent to you. 8. In Deluxe a/c houseboats , a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms. 9. Check in time of houseboat is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am .Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am 10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people one day in advance to enable them to prepare for your trip 11. The service / quality complaints of houseboats , if any should be raised on that time itself, then only Birds Holiday can correct the same. 12. Cancellation of all packages with the panel hotels ( listed in our websites ) is subjected to the cancellation policy of Birds holiday , which is exhibited in the website. Cancellation of all other packages will be subjected to the policy of each hotels included in that package. 13. Any unexpected Natural calamity , Strikes , Hartals etc are beyond the control of Birds Holiday , and Birds Holiday not responsible for the inconvenience due to this.