In a Hurry?
Drop a query to get best deals!
The package includes Athirappilly, Munnar, Thekkady and Alleppey
We will receive you on your arrival at the Kochi Airport or railway station and drive you to Athirappily, which is nearly 78.9 km away. The drive will take nearly 2 hours. You will spend some time at Athirappily Falls, enjoying the sight of water falling from the height. There are two ways to look at the fall, from the bottom or the top. If you are fit and like climbing you can climb to the top, using the narrow path by the side, and look at the panoramic view from the height. There is a paved area with benches and cafes where you can sit down, have a cup of coffee as well. Only a good swimmer can swim in the pool at the bottom of the fall because the flow of the river is very fast. Enjoy the whole day by the side of the fall. After that visit Vazhachal water falls then we will take you to the hotel or resort for an overnight stay.
On this day start the second stage of your tour, which takes you to Munnar, a hill station well known for its Green rolling valleys, Tea gardens and hill ranges.Munnar is 185 km away from Athirappilly and that drive will take 5 hours . The road to Munnar will take you through picturesque landscape, green forests, singing brooks and tea gardens.In Munnar, you can go for a nature walk or explore the hill station leisurely. On the way you can visit Cheeyappara water falls,Valara waterfalls and Kallar view point . Check in to the Hotel / Resort and relax . In Munnar,you can go for a nature walk or explore the hill station leisurely.
Have a breakfast from the hotel and proceed for Munnar sight seing. Major sight seing places are Mattuppetty dam, Echo point , Tea museum , Rajamala ( Eravikulam national park ) Blossom park etc.. Overnight in the resort
Have breakfast at the hotel and drive to Thekkady from Munnar. Thekkady is situated at the edge of the tiger reserve forest and you will find many tea and spice plantations in its vicinity as well.You can take a boat safari in the Periyar lake try and spot wildlife in the nearby tiger reserve, go to spice and tea plantations, shop for spices in the spice market and indulge in an Ayurvedic message that will relax you. Watch Kathakali and Kalaripayatru show in the night.
Check out from the hotel in Thekkady and start by car to Alleppey. The distance from Thekkady to Alleppey is 139.3 km and the journey will take 3 hours and 44 minutes. Alleppey is called the Venice of Asia because it is situated right by the bank of a river and has many canals and waterways. The best way to see Alleppey is to take a houseboat cruise along the canals and waterways and watch the world through the comfort of a living room or sun deck.Take a houseboat cruise and try the taste of famous Kerala cuisine, prepared from fresh herbs and coconut milk and paste. Next, try to visit some famous landmarks in Alleppey, such Krishnapu Palace and museum, built in the eighteenth century and situated near Alleppey and if you have time visit the Vijaya Beach Park and enjoy frolicking at Allappuzha Beach and Vembanad as well.
Checkout from houseboat after breakfast by 9 am and proceed to Kochi. Kochi is around 70 km away from Alappuzha and may take 1.5 hours drive . Later drop you at cochin airport / Ernakulam railway station for your return journey Tour ends with a smile
All hotel accomodations with breakfast.
Houseboat stay with all meals
A/c private cab for transportation .
Communicative driver who can also guide you for sight seing .
Cab is for all interdestination transfers and sight seing trip as per the Itenary.
All cost related to the cab is covered like , fuel , toll , parking , permit , driver charges etc….
Pick up and drop at either Cochin/ Ernakulam /Trivandrum as mentioned in the itenary
Bus/ flight / train Tickets
Lunch and dinner in the hotels
Entry tickets and camera tickets
Service tax 4.5%
Any personal expenses like , phone , laundry , foods and beverages etc…
Any thing which is not included in the above inclusions
Night driving is not recommended
• 10% of package cost as service charge for more than 25 days noticed cancellation.
• 25% of package cost as Cancellation charge for 14 days noticed cancellation.
• 50 % of package cost as cancellation charge for 7 days noticed cancellation.
• No refund for any tour cancelled without 7 days notice period
1. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your initial payment 2. Birds holiday will confirm the hotels only after getting the initial payment from guest. 3. If offered hotels are not available at that time, Birds Holiday will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission. 4. All guests are requested to visit hotel websites or other sites for hotel reviews before giving permission to Birds Holiday for booking the hotels. 5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly. 6. Normally vehicle is available from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night driving on safety point of view. 7. On emergency cases /special cases we provide early / late driving, but it should be mentioned in the final itenary sent to you. 8. In Deluxe a/c houseboats , a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms. 9. Check in time of houseboat is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am .Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am 10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people one day in advance to enable them to prepare for your trip 11. The service / quality complaints of houseboats , if any should be raised on that time itself, then only Birds Holiday can correct the same. 12. Cancellation of all packages with the panel hotels ( listed in our websites ) is subjected to the cancellation policy of Birds holiday , which is exhibited in the website. Cancellation of all other packages will be subjected to the policy of each hotels included in that package. 13. Any unexpected Natural calamity , Strikes , Hartals etc are beyond the control of Birds Holiday , and Birds Holiday not responsible for the inconvenience due to this.